Kitchen set2 XXL set felt and wood
The kitchen set2 includes felt balls in 4 sizes, a handful of felt noodles, 7 wooden cooking utilities, a felt bowl in wool white and a storage bag.
Secure payment with Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer
Fast Delivery: Express processing - we dispatch about every other day - world-wide
The felt balls and bowl are made of 100% wool (felt wool), hand-& wet felted, the cooking utensils are made of beech wood/rattan in the EU and the storage bag is made for us by a German textile company.
The set includes:
- 32 pieces felt balls in 8 rainbow colours in 1,5cm/0.5", 2cm/0.78", 2,5cm/1" and 3cm/1.18" (+/-1mm)
- 1 BBQ tongs, 1 Honey spoon, 1 half round shovel, 1 small half round shovel, 1 rattan whisk, 1 wooden scissors and 1 small measuring spoon
- 1 felt bowl in white - 10-11cm/3.93" in diameter & 6cm/2.36" high (+/-1mm)
- a 5 felt ramen noodles, 3 felt spaghetti
- a cotton storage bag
Great for pouring exercises and learning fine motor skills, as creative free play and for cooking for the cuddly toys.
This colourful set can easily be used to learn colours and counting and thanks to the pleasant feeling of the wood and felt in the hand it can also relieve some stress in the 1st class/grate. The balls can be kneaded in the hand and do NOT lose their shape.
• As classic Waldorf/Montessori toys.
• As counting balls for math and color learning toy.
These are the perfect size for little hands and the 3cm/1.18" felt balls are soft enough for indoor play (rolling, throwing, catching, juggling) and all 8 rainbow colors felt balls are wonderful for learning about colors.
OUR felt balls are guaranteed to:
- NOT use toxic Chemicals
- NOT use Fillers, 100% wool (felt wool)
- NOT use Solvents
- NOT use Bleach, AZO free dyes
- be Petroleum Free
If you like, you can even add a gentle scent by adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil to each ball.
"Caution: not suitable for children under 36 months. "
In any case, make sure that your baby/toddler cannot reach the materials unattended. There is otherwise a risk of the swallowing of small parts.
You might also like