Baby mobilé fairy tell
Baby Mobilé - Fairy Forest- watches over a happy dreaming baby - Soft hues meet golden little stars made of felt are designed to give sweet, comforting dreams. 100% wool (felt wool) mobilé.
to Germany starting at 35€
Fast Delivery: Express processing - we dispatch every day - world-wide
with Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer
Felt balls, leaf crown and felt star make a baby mobilé, dream catcher, sleep aid,
When a fairy forest mobile gently rocks over a baby falling asleep, a happy dreaming baby is quickly soothed to sleep and can dream wonderfully under the mobile. Slowly waking up with a mobile is also a great ritual for babies and they love to gaze dreamily at it and quickly get little mice used to waking up gently.
All our felt balls and felt stars are wet and/or needle felted from 100% wool (felt wool) and will delight generations of babies in your family for years to come.
The bamboo ring is 20cm in diameter and decorated with the mobile strings. The balls are 1.5cm and 2.5cm (+/-1mm), the little ycm. The nylon is waxed so that the balls can be pushed into the desired position without slipping.
The total length of the mobile is approx. 50-55cm, each one is unique and lovingly handmade and sent on its way with best wishes. The colours of the felt balls are chosen according to the customer's wishes and can be adapted.
The mobilé includes felt balls in 4 different sizes 1cm, 1,5cm, 2cm and 2,5cm in forest colours, a yellow felt star in 4cm. The leaf tendril is attached around the wooden ring.
OUR felt items are guaranteed to:
- NOT use toxic Chemicals
- NOT use Fillers
- NOT use Solvents
- NOT use Bleach, AZO free dyes
- be Petroleum free
- Mulesing free
Felt balls, Mobiles and garlands are NOT toys, but intended as a decorative item and therefore please place them out of the reach of babies and children.
Attention. Please note that the individual parts are not suitable for babies/toddlers under 36 months and that they cannot reach the materials unsupervised. Otherwise there is a risk of small parts being swallowed. Cords and ribbons can also lead to choking. Pay attention to this and do not leave children unsupervised.
You might also like