Fruit tree board plum
Wooden toys idea meets fruit tree felt balls board - Made of untreated beech wood - Made in Germany.
to Germany starting at 49€
Fast Delivery: Express processing - we dispatch every day - world-wide
with Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer
With the Fruit tree board your little one can practice the two finger grip with our fantastic felt balls made of 100% wool (felt wool) and learn also fruits, amounts, counting and colors. By filling the grooves with felt balls or rice, pebbles, vegetable snacks, shells, etc. the number of possibilities are endless.
- Fruit tree board without name engraving or
- Fruit tree board with name engraving or
- Fruit tree board with 1,5cm/0.5” (+/-1mm) 50pcs. tree felt balls (in 15pcs. brown and 35pcs. green) or
- Fruit tree board with 1,5cm (+/-1mm) 50pcs. tree balls (in 15pcs. brown and 35pcs. green) and 25pcs. flower balls (in white, rose and ice white) plus 2pcs. felt flowers
- Fruit tree board with 1,5cm (+/-1mm) 50pcs. tree balls (in 15pcs. brown and 35pcs. green) and 25pcs. flower balls (in white, rose and ice white) plus 2pcs. felt flowers and 25pcs. Fruit felt balls (in yellow and green for pear).
Further felt balls sets as fruit felt balls extension for pears, plums, etc. can be added in the shop under 1,5cm balls too.
OUR felt balls are guaranteed to:
- NOT use toxic Chemicals
- NOT use Fillers, 100% wool (felt wool)
- NOT use Solvents
- NOT use Bleach, AZO free dyes
- be Petroleum free, Mulesing free
Our beechwood laying boards are 30cm x 20cm x 2cm in size and are delivered to us from untreated wood of certified German forestry - and we make the wonderful rainbow boards inhouse.
Felt balls, Mobiles and garlands are NOT toys, but intended as a decorative item and therefore please place them out of the reach of babies and children.
Attention. Please note that the individual parts are not suitable for babies/toddlers under 36 months and that they cannot reach the materials unsupervised. Otherwise there is a risk of small parts being swallowed. Cords and ribbons can also lead to choking. Pay attention to this and do not leave children unsupervised.
You might also like